What is the need and why does it exist?
Employee engagement drives business results. A highly engaged team leads to:
Productivity growth stagnation across developed economies over the past 20 years
Looking after employee mental wellbeing is more important than ever
Talent attraction and retention needs to be a priority
The benefits to your organisation
Cutting edge continuing professional development (CPD)
Build healthy, growth-based mindsets (inner world) via deep psychological development
Increased employee and team performance & productivity
Development of outer world abilities
Improved mental & physical wellbeing
Improved communication, connection & cohesion of teams
Increase employee engagement, satisfaction and loyalty
Operational processes improvement & profitability growth
Four ways that we work within organisations
1. Directly with the team leader to enhance their personal effectiveness and the results of the business unit they manage.
2. Directly with the team leader and their direct reports (on an individual basis) to enhance each of their personal effectiveness and the results of the business unit they represent.
3. The team leader plus X ("X" could encompass the entire team or handpicked individuals who have been highlighted for advanced development).
4. Individuals who have been highlighted as good performers and are potential future leaders.
We built our proprietary 6Ps Coaching & Consultancy Framework™ and Enhanced Team Integration & Performance Framework™ based upon extensive experience
Dan Gayle's Background - CEO & Founder, Peak Vantage
A deeper dive into why the need for our services exists
1. A good thing to do for each person in the team.
2. A great business decision that will drive higher ROI over the medium to long term.
What is the opportunity - part 1?
What is the opportunity - part 2?
Do you have questions?
Please get in touch