What is the need and why does it exist?
Employee engagement drives business results. A highly engaged team leads to:
Productivity growth stagnation across developed economies over the past 20 years
Looking after employee mental wellbeing is more important than ever
Talent attraction and retention needs to be a priority
Our 3 proprietary frameworks delivered across 4 pillars
>> Our flagship service - we work together to increase the valuation and profitability of the business.
>> This offering is for C-Suite (CEOs, COOs, etc), business owners, Managing Directors, Directors only.
>> Our 5 step methodology has significant scope in what is covered and proven to achieve results.
>> A 1-2-1 service that is for both business owners/leaders, team leaders and employees.
>> This is sold as a standalone service, however we offer this in a special bundle price to those business leaders enrolling for the flagship service above.
>> This focuses on achieving high impact productivity and performance gains at both the human level and process/operational level.
>> By applying our Marginal Accumulated Gains™ concept in everything we do, we are able to achieve the types of results that would not otherwise be possible.
>> An optional bolt on service applied at the team level.
>> We only provide businesses with this option if:
1) They are an existing client.
2) They meet certain criteria.
Increase the profitability and valuation of your business
Increased employee and team performance & productivity
Cutting edge continuing professional development (CPD)
Build healthy, growth-based mindsets (inner world) via deep psychological development
Improved physical wellbeing
Improved mental wellbeing
Lower staff turnover, lower recruitment & retraining costs, improved talent attraction, increased operational stability
Development of outer world abilities
Increase employee engagement, satisfaction and loyalty
Improved communication, connection & cohesion of teams
Four ways that we work within organisations
1. Directly with the team leader to enhance their personal effectiveness and the results of the business unit they manage.
2. Directly with the team leader and their direct reports (on an individual basis) to enhance each of their personal effectiveness and the results of the business unit they represent.
3. The team leader plus X ("X" could encompass the entire team or handpicked individuals who have been highlighted for advanced development).
4. Individuals who have been highlighted as good performers and are potential future leaders.
We built our proprietary 6Ps Coaching & Consultancy Framework™ and Enhanced Team Integration & Performance Framework™ based upon extensive experience
Dan Gayle's Background - CEO & Founder, Peak Vantage
A deeper dive into why the need for our services exists
1. A good thing to do for each person in the team.
2. A great business decision that will drive higher ROI over the medium to long term.
What is the opportunity - part 1?
What is the opportunity - part 2?
Do you have questions?
Please get in touch